Vouchers will now be sold for each course, at a cost of £10 for a 5 week course.
· Vouchers will need to be purchased in advance of attending the course, from Whipton Children’s Centre (01392-464754). Cheques payable to ‘Action for Children’ or cash.
· Parents will then be booked onto a 5 week course.
· Multiple courses may be purchased if spaces are available.
Details of where and when sessions are taking place can be found on our updated…
Are you involved in running:
* A group for children under 5 years old,
* Toddler Group or Pre-School?
* Are you a registered childminder?
This is a totally free service both to register and borrow.
We have resource boxes and bags suitable for children under 5 years old,
linked to different themes and curriculum areas.
Each box contains ideas for use and links to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
for more information about the Resource Library click here…
Simply click on read more to go to the article you would like to read more about. To go back to the previous list of articles simply click the arrow keys on the left or right to go back and forward